[WIP - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

May 21, 2018

ULMF Thread: Link
DLsite: Link
Tags: Lesbian, Futa, Monsters, Long Game
Game version: 1.09
Patch version: Unreleased

Hello everyone,

I'm going to begin translating this game. For anyone who doesn't know, this is a follow-up to Naedoko Demon Grounds, a game that was translated by Chromium awhile ago.
Since he decided to do one of the previous games in the circle I chose to go ahead and do the newer one.

The game is very long and has well over 30k lines of text to translate into English. Luckily, another person in addition to me will be working on the project to help speed it along.
As for how long it's going to take, I couldn't tell you, but currently there is a goal to get it released before Christmas, if that's even possible.

I won't be posting any patches for the game until I'm well into translating most of the story. If you're looking for a partial translation Yugifan3 has made a good one so make sure to pick that up if you want to play the game now.

Last edited:

yugifan3

Tentacle God
Oct 23, 2013
Have fun and good luck! : D
It's a very long game and enjoyable. Nice to see you working on this.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Nov 13, 2013
I just hope they have finished with the updates (1.09b, now)!
Good luck, godspeed...and many thanks!

Stiltzkinator

Jan 4, 2010
As for how long it's going to take, I couldn't tell you, but currently there is a goal to get it released before Christmas, if that's even possible.
That seems highly unlikely - which is something I say not to discourage you, but to set realistic expectations for anyone else reading the thread, and also to add that I won't be super disappointed if the goal isn't met. If you pull it off, though, I think you'll have my undying adoration. Best of luck, and whenever the game is done, I will be happy to play it again.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Jul 26, 2013
That's a huge task trying to translate this game. I think I'm up to 16 hours in Nightmare difficulty (ex. there were times I had to stop and grind) and I'm getting close to the end but I skip all the dialogue since I can't read it.

This game has a LOT of dialogue so it's definitely no small project.

Feb 24, 2018
I love the games by this circle, so I will be waiting warmly for this to be completed, regardless of how long it takes.

Kazu93

Jun 4, 2018
I love the art style and gameplay so I can't wait to see this translated.

May 21, 2018
Okay everyone time for the first update, yay.

Database is finished and translation on maps is underway.
Based on the current progression of maps I'd say we're roughly clearing 3-4% of the dialogue per day, so take that as you will.
I'll post another update in the next week.

Stiltzkinator

Jan 4, 2010
Based on the current progression of maps I'd say we're roughly clearing 3-4% of the dialogue per day, so take that as you will.
If you pull this off by Christmas, I will be more than impressed. Actually, whether you do or don't, are you open to donations? Turning around a project like this is no small feat.

ghinan

Jul 8, 2018
thank you for translation this work..

May 21, 2018
If you pull this off by Christmas, I will be more than impressed. Actually, whether you do or don't, are you open to donations? Turning around a project like this is no small feat.
I'd only be open to donations if the project becomes 100% complete and people want to donate as a thank you.

As for finishing it by Christmas, our timeline currently is that the main translation will finish near the end of December and Spellchecking/Bug Testing/Translation Checking will take 1-2 more weeks after that.
I would say a reasonable release date at this point would be mid-late January.
Plus, not much work will get done next week due to exam week.

Last edited:

blerghit

Nov 13, 2018
Yay! ill be able to enjoy playing through the game a second time, this time actually understanding whats going on other than magical?) lesbian girls getting ever sluttier as they are raped by monsters and people.
Thanks a lot for this upcoming translation!