Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Aevel: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 25 / 100
HP: 15/15
AC: 14

Charlotte attempts to persuade, with advantage from Tia: (16,2)+4=20 Success!
The bandit leader looked back at them when they offered their suggestion, before he first seemed rather astonished that the new comers were offering such a suggestion, before outright looking back. "What are you expecting?" He asked the slime.

She rose her hand. "I'm expecting a good deal, you know?"

He looked confused. "... I'm asking how much you want for her."

The slime hummed. "I'm not familiar with money, so give me something of equal worth." She said.

The bandit captain was visibly sweating, before he seemed to defer to the two girls whispering to him. It seemed like the situation was too awkward for him to deal with.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Jan 4, 2016
It wasn't too hard to convince the captain, but the scene that followed was actually pretty hard to watch. By the sounds of it, the captain wasn't exactly a bargaining genius, even failing at convincing a slime to sell the Drow for cheap. Charlotte softly hummed for a second when the captain looked at her and Tia for help, thinking for a solution. Well, first Charlotte had to figure out why she wanted to sell the Drow and maybe offer some basic things in return, she didn't have too much herself but the slime probably wasn't expected a fortune. Charlotte approaches the little slime with a smile, who honestly wasn't much smaller then Charlotte. "Ummm... why do you want to sell this Drow in the first place?" Charlotte asked, before she began to search for something inside her bag that she was carrying, taking out a couple of rations and five gold coins. "I don't really have much, but perhaps some gold and food will do? Or are you looking to trade for something entirely different?" Charlotte asked.

Feb 6, 2009
Tia frowned as she considered the possibility. Something of equal worth was... Tricky. Mostly because it came down to the slime's own judgement to determine what was equal to her captive and what wasn't. In other words, the problem lay in being able to figure out what would sway it's judgement. She doubted Charlotte's approach would work. The slime admitted she had no concept of money. No, the easiest way to pull this off would be to sway her judgement to align with theirs. Something that'd be harder than it looked, seeing as the slime was something of a simpleton. There was simply no predicting what they'd want. Still, perhaps the former dwarf could buy some time with her negotations. An opportunity the sorceress took to saunter over to the cage. "So... How did you end up in this mess?" She asked the captive drow.

May 4, 2018
Aevel was a bit surprised when the human spoke to her, but at least she was paying attention to her, like they all should be doing! "Well, I had to deal with this dragon guy named Gayzor or something, do the main part of the work so that some others could go finish up my work, and when I was done and taking a bit of a nap someone apparently moved me. No idea who or where they went. Anyways, I wake up belly still full of his cum and that slime, which looked like a normal not humanoid slime, took a trip inside me and ate the cum, after which she turned into that. Almost convinced her to set me free, if she wasn't too dumb to understand the concept of friendship. She apparently thinks that I have to be her friend, but she not mine, because then I have to listen to what she tells me to do. Why do you care? I thought humans disliked my kind."

Jan 1, 2009
Tia: Pregnant-2
Trauma: 9 / 100
C.Level: 1
HP: 16/16
AC: 15

Charlotte: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 56 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Aevel: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 25 / 100
HP: 15/15
AC: 14

The slime first looked at Charlotte. "Why? Why not! As you can see, she doesn't like me, so why keep her?" She answered simply. "Already chained up, why not profit?" She chuckled. "Just give me something. I'll decide! I don't know what's good." She declared.

After Tia and Aevel's conversation, the slime spoke up. "See? Rotten. Only good for sex, I think. Don't buy for friendship. She's rotten. No good. Rotten." She declared.

Feb 6, 2009
Tia snorted when she heard the drow mangle Qayzor's name. A bit juvenile, perhaps, but still amusing. She mostly ignored the argument between her and the slime, though. One was simply too dumb to understand what friendship is, the other not bright enough to notice how much of an idiot she was dealing with. Oh well. Still... Something just occured to her. An idea worth testing. "Well, who knows? Maybe we do have a reason to grab you." The sorceress chuckled, showing the chain tattoo on her arm to the caged drow before walking off. Moving to where Cloud was to whisper to him. "Say, can I ask you for a favor? Do you think you could quickly prepare some more of that lemonade? I have an idea."